Top Page test 3
Aiming to develop breast cancer screening device friendly to all women
~About our Ultrasound imaging system for mammography~
Lily MedTech’s Ring Echo＊ system is an innovative diagnostic imaging system for detecting breast cancer using a ring-type ultrasonic transducer, developed from ultrasound imaging technology from Faculty of Medicine and School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo. We conduct clinical research with some hospitals such as the Tsukuba International Breast Clinic and the University of Tokyo Hospital.
＊Transducers arrayed in circulate shape, which enable us to obtain homogeneous and high-resolution images.
Breast Screening Lily MedTech aims for
Lily MedTech aims to realize the breast screening device which is friendly to all women.
- Lie down and put your breast,
- Screening can be done without any physical contact to your breasts
- No exposure to radiation, appropriate for the women with dense breast because we use ultrasound
- Obtaining close-to-natural shape 3D breast images automatically
- Improving accuracy with our technology to support diagnosis
Using the system
When the patient lies down on the bed and puts her breast into the hole, the ultrasonic transducer moves up and down, taking a full 3D scan of the patient’s breast. Since the transducer never touches the body, the patient feels no pain.